Dearest Family and Friends,
Well, today we were suppose to receive confirmation of our Aug 31 travel date and Sept 3 appointment date. Unfortunately, it did not come. Yuri turned in the newly required paperwork and they want another week to look it over before setting anything in stone. This was frustrating news for all of us. We were hoping to all go out tonight to celebrate before the boys and I leave for Florida. I keep telling myself, "It's His timing....not mine". However, the thought of waiting yet, ANOTHER week saddens me deeply.
In the mean time, Joshua, Jacob and I look forward to having fun with family and friends in Jacksonville and St. Augustine, FL. We will stay there for two weeks. What a perfect diversion while we wait! God is good.
I'll still let you know when we receive the confirmation. (You might even hear me screaming in celebration from wherever you are!)
Love to all and good night.
Kristina
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wish I could stay in FL to celebrate with you . . God will deliver your answer soon.
ReplyDeletePrayers are with you!! Hoping that you will get the call soon!! Enjoy your vacation to FL!! What a beautiful time of year to go!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
I really believe all good things are earned, not given. Boy oh boy, you guys have truly put in sweat and tears for this child/children, which means it's going to be even more amazing! I wish I could be there to give you a hug, but send them your way from California! Our prayers are with you and we love you all! XOXOX's!
ReplyDeleteKris and Lamar and boys, So glad you made it to JVille. Love, Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteIt is now the 11th so hopefully you will get the phone call soon. Have a great trip to FLA!
ReplyDeleteXOXO, Lisa