Greetings!
The boys and I returned from Florida yesterday afternoon. We had such an amazing time in Florida visiting our family and friends. The trip went by quickly and it's hard to believe we are already home and getting ready for our turn around to Ukraine. Lamar and I are so excited! We have made a pretty long To-Do list, but it is very manageable. We want to make sure we leave time for fun with the boys because we will be away from them for quite some time. (That's the tough part) Dad and Mom will be here before you know it and then things will be happening very quickly.
Off to the pool with the boys.
God bless everyone.
Kris
It's official! The tickets are bought and Lamar and I are off in 6 days!







Yay! We loved having you here... I only wish we had more time. I wonder if you will ever be able to sleep again? I am thinking not well and not for quite a while what with the permanent adrenaline rush you all must have going for you... We are SO excited, too. Love you sis... and family of course!
ReplyDeleteJL
It was wonderful talking with you the other day! There aren't words to express how phenomenally excited I am you are finally on your way! (Blair might know some but my vocabulary isn't as extensive as his) I knew this day would come. We are looking forward to meeting your new child(ren)!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Lisa, Blair, Aden and Talia
We'll be praying for a safe trip!! Keep us posted on your progress and the wonderful children that you find!!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless!
love,
shell